& Add value to your MES system
( Wonderware / Siemens / Rockwell / GE / Aspen / OSIsoft / etc. )
What you’ll have
- An extraction of your MES historian data is brought to the Cloud and completed with data from other (PLC’s) production processes, Testing equipment, Operator logsheets and Quality test results.
- data is put in context with product & batch numbers, resulting in a cloud database with valuable information on your production processes.
- Real-time compliance-trending/SPC
- Real-time statistical calculation of corrective actions to prevent out-of-spec (early warning system in production)
- A quick & smart trouble shooting tool on historical data (in context)
- Statistical Analyses to find correlations in your process, the golden batch, multivariate analysis, PCA, etc. to identify process improvement opportunities, etc.
- A great tool for cost price validation
- Predictive analytics on your end-product quality, based on in-line measurements
- Ability to run your factory smarter then your competitors
- Unparalleled insight into your plant performance
- Prevention of out-of-spec, with early warning system
- Quick & Smart trouble shooting results
- Reduction of # rejected batches
- Identification of optimum process settings for maximum output
- Improvement of product quality consistency
- Improvement of Plant Capacity Utilization
- Minimum downtimes/maximum speed
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Engineers, R&D- & Quality staff have easy access to the data they need, and no longer waste valuable time to collect the data from various sources
- Your reports and analyses become more reliable because there are checks on the validity of the raw data data
Simply available in the Cloud … No capital investment … Subscription-based